The Value & Benefits Of Surf Expo’s January Marketplace
Surf Expo has been ranked among the fastest growing trade shows in the U.S. for attendance. The business-focused marketplace attracts buyers from all over the world.
- More Buying Power – Surf Expo’s January show is attended by qualified buyers purchasing for 9,500+ storefronts from across the U.S. and 71 countries. Buyers on average spend $355,000 , which represents $2.6 Billion in buying power.
- At Once and Spring Break Orders- Reach buyers from the Caribbean and East Coast seeking at-once inventory and stocking up for Spring Break.
- An Order-Writing Show – Surf Expo is the #1 order-writing show. More than 80% of buyers write orders at the show.
- Qualified Buyers – Surf Expo pre-qualifies and badges all attendees.
- International Reach – Strong attendance from Caribbean, Puerto Rico and Central America.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio – Three qualified stores per exhibitor on the show floor
- Cross-Over Market Opportunities – The show’s 10 categories attract diverse buyers. The top two reasons buyers come to Surf Expo are to see new products and find new suppliers.
- Valuable Tools – Surf Expo has a full time Buyer Relations team to connect exhibitors and buyers, we provide attendee pre-registration information prior to the show, and a free app-based software for scanning badges at the show and downloading for follow up marketing at the show or afterwards. All for absolutely no cost.
- Award Winning Growth in Attendance- consistently awarded for growth by the tradeshow industry, most recently recognized in the Top 100 biggest and best shows by Trade Show Executive, and Fastest 50 for Growth by TSNN 2010 – 2015.
For Bigger map click here >
If you’d like information about exhibiting at Surf Expo, please complete the following form, and your request will be forwarded automatically to the account manager for your product category, and your email address will be added to our distribution list.
Already Know You Want to Exhibit? Request a contract >