The Value & Benefits Of Surf Expo’s September Marketplace
Surf Expo is the largest and longest running watersports and beach lifestyle trade show in the world. The business-focused marketplace attracts buyers from all over the world!
- More Buying Power – Surf Expo’s September show is attended by qualified buyers purchasing for 9,500+ storefronts from across the U.S. and 81 countries. Buyers on average spend $355,000 , which represents $2.6 Billion in buying power.
- At Once Orders– Reach buyers from the Caribbean and East Coast seeking at-once inventory.
- An Order-Writing Show – Surf Expo is the #1 order-writing show. More than 80% of buyers write orders at the show.
- Qualified Buyers – Surf Expo pre-qualifies and badges all attendees.
- International Reach – Strong attendance from Caribbean, Puerto Rico and Central America.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio – Three qualified stores per exhibitor on the show floor
- Cross-Over Market Opportunities – The show’s 13 categories attract diverse buyers. The top two reasons buyers come to Surf Expo are to see new products and find new suppliers.
- Valuable Tools – Surf Expo has a full time Buyer Relations team to connect exhibitors and buyers, we provide attendee pre-registration information prior to the show, and a free app-based software for scanning badges at the show and downloading for follow up marketing at the show or afterwards. All for absolutely no cost.
- Surf Expo’s Demo Day – Retail buyers tests the latest SUP, kayak and canoe equipment and accessories on the water. Learn more about Demo Day.
For larger map click here >
Surf Expo January 2018 Retailer Map click here >