Surf Expo will now be closing at 5:00pm on Friday, September 8
Move-out will begin immediately after show close on Friday. Please read carefully the information below regarding updated move-out procedures and check surfexpo.com throughout the move-out period for any updates.
- Move-out times:
- Friday, September 8: 5:00pm – 11:00pm.
- Saturday, September 9: 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Sunday, September 10: 8:00am – 12:00pm. (weather permitting)
- Procedures for move-out on Friday, September 8:
- Delivery of empty containers will begin immediately after the aisle carpet is removed. It is critical that we have everyone’s cooperation in keeping the aisles clear so that this process is expedited. We expect all empty containers to be delivered to the booths within 5 hours of show close. Remember to stop by the service center to fill out all appropriate paperwork for outbound freight.
- POV move-out will begin at show close until 11:00pm. POV check-in for vehicles that need dock space will begin at 4:00pm at the POV check-in area at Tradeshow Blvd. and James Boyd Drive located in the rear of the North/South parking lot.
- Procedures for move-out on Saturday, September 9:
- Move-out times: 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Carrier check-in will begin at 8:00am. All carriers must be checked in by 4:00pm.
- POV move-out will be available until 6:00pm.
- Procedures for move-out on Sunday, September 10:
- Move-out times: 8:00am – 12:00pm (noon).
- Carrier check-in will begin at 8:00am. All carriers must be checked in by 10:00am.
- POV move-out will be available until 12:00pm (noon).
- All freight must be off the show floor by 12:00pm (noon) on Sunday.
Surf Expo is committed to our exhibitors and attendees. Each decision we make starts and ends with our exhibitor and attendee partners and we appreciate your continued support and patience.
Please address all move-out questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.