Exhibitor Services Manual
Shepard Exposition Services is Surf Expo’s official decorator. Click on the link below to order booth furnishings, labor and equipment, schedule shipping and material handling, print advance and direct to show site shipping labels. Other show services, including electrical and rigging should be ordered through the Orange County Convention Center.
Important Deadlines & Action Items
Take action, be organized and save your company money! Use this checklist as your guideline for important deadline dates for the show. Be sure to meet the discount deadlines as these can save you up to 30% over onsite prices. Download the Action Item Checklist.
- Discount price deadline for custom Shepard rentals: Tuesday, December 26, 2017
- First day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge: Thursday, December 28, 2017
- Exhibitor appointed contractor notification deadline: Thursday, December 28, 2017
- Discount Deadline for Electrical Services and Orange County Convention Center Hanging Signs/Truss: Friday, December 29, 2018
- Discount price deadline for standard Shepard orders: Thursday, January 4, 2018
- Last day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge: Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- First day freight can arrive at show facility: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Exhibitor Badge Registration
All booth personnel must be registered for an Exhibitor Badge. Badge registration is accessible through the Exhibitor Console. Login credentials for the Exhibitor Console can be found in your Booth Confirmation email, or contact your salesperson. Surf Expo Show Management strictly enforces and monitors the number of exhibitor badges per 10 x 10 booth. Each exhibiting company is allotted seven (7) badges per 10×10. Additional badges are available for purchase online in the Exhibitor Console.
Buyer Relations Team
Surf Expo’s dedicated Buyer Relations Team’s mission is to ensure exhibitors see the right buyers. Learn More.
EXHIBITOR & BUYER ALERTS
Please be aware that you may receive solicitations from companies that are NOT affiliated with Emerald Expositions or Surf Expo. The information below will help alert you to such companies. If you have any doubts about a solicitation using the Surf Expo name (for example, the solicitation requires payment made to an address in a foreign country), please contact your sales person or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendee & Exhibitor List and Directory Warning
Companies offering access to the Surf Expo attendee or exhibitor list are not affiliated with the Surf Expo or Emerald Expositions. Examples include emarketerss.com. Examples of unauthorized directories or guides include The Fair Guide, the Expo-Guide, and ExhibitPros, all of which use the name of Surf Expo. Emerald Expositions & Surf Expo are NOT affiliated with these publications. SurfExpoDirect.com / Community-Commerce and REACH Marketing are authorized to provide official list rental services for the show.
Official Surf Expo Hotel/Housing Provider
When making your housing arrangements for the Surf Expo, it is important to use a company that you can trust. Surf Expo has designated OnPeak as THE ONLY OFFICIAL HOUSING PROVIDER for Surf Expo. There are companies and organizations that will try to present themselves as official partners of Surf Expo and offer you a potential room that might not be guaranteed or available. Again, OnPeak is the only official housing provider for the Surf Expo. Book a hotel through OnPeak.
Why Book in the Surf Expo Hotel Block?
• Special rates are negotiated
• Friendly booking terms: No Change Fees. No upfront non-refundable payments.
• Greater networking opportunities exist in hotels within the block.
• Reservations within the block are protected from hotel relocation.
• Housing Representatives are available for on-site assistance with official hotels.
• Guaranteed Rates.
• Easy to modify or cancel reservations.
POTENTIAL PROBLEMS WHEN BOOKING WITH OTHER PROVIDERS:
• The hotels have not been pre-qualified and viewed by Surf Expo Staff.
• Many hotels will require hefty deposits and full pre-payment along with steep change and cancellation fees.
• On-site support is not provided for these ancillary hotels if you incur challenges during your stay.
Unaffiliated housing companies NOT endorsed by Surf Expo include:
• Corporate Housing Planners
• Global Expo Housing
• Convention Housing Services
• Exhibition Housing Services
OnPeak cannot help you or protect your rooms when you book through any other source. OnPeak is the only OFFICIAL Surf Expo Housing Partner!
Internet/Wifi Networking Service Warning
Trade Show Internet (TSI) is a 3rd party company who solicits convention internet packages to exhibitors. Trade Show Internet is not an official vendor of Surf Expo, Emerald Expositions, nor are they affiliated with the Orange County Convention Center. Any services they attempt to sell to exhibitors is not guaranteed nor do they include ANY on-site support. Smart City is the internet provider of Surf Expo and the Orange County Convention Center.