Resort & Coastal Gift
Differentiate Yourself From The Competition
As the cliché goes, “Never Judge a Book by its Cover” and Surf Expo is no exception as it offers retailers so much more than the name implies. With over 11 categories and sections of products ranging from Resort, Coastal Gift, Boutique (high-end resort), Footwear and Swim, Surf, Skate, Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Wake and Wind, Surf Expo has a unique mix of products not found at any other trade show in the nation. Retailers can find customized products and souvenirs in addition to something for those consumers who enjoy living an active life – whether on the beach, lakes, and rivers, touring around the United States and abroad, or just enjoying some downtime on vacation. There are literally thousands of products and creative ideas to help retailers distinguish their store’s identity from their competitors down the street.
Why Exhibit in September?
- More than 26,500+ attendees.
- More than 9,500 retail storefronts from 47 US States and Territories, and 82 countries.
- Surf Expo was named Fastest Growing Tradeshow for Attendance 2014 and in 4 years prior by TSNN.
What make the September Show Unique?
- The addition of our Wake & Wind categories in September attracts retailers from inland & freshwater locations.
- September draws international buyers from year-round warm weather destinations such as Puerto Rico, the Caribbean Islands, Latin & South Americas, Bermuda, Mexico, Southeast Asia and Costa Rica.
- The September Surf Expo hosts Board Demo Day, an outdoor event that attracts more than 800 retailers to test the latest wake and SUP lines.
- While 65% of buyers attend BOTH September and January Surf Expo, 35% attend one or the other (approximately 1,200 buyers). A consistent presence at both shows is the only way to reach all Surf Expo buyers.
Fastest Growing Show– Trade Show News Network (TSNN)
2015 Top 25 Fastest-Growing Shows for Attendance
2014 Fastest Growing Attendance
2013 Top 25 Fastest-Growing Show for Attendance
Fastest 50– Trade Show Executive
2015 Fastest 50 Growing for Exhibitors
2014 Fastest 50 Growing for Attendance
2013 Fastest 50 Growing for Attendance, Exhibitors & NSF
2012 Fastest 50 by Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space “NSF”
Feedback from the Show
We had a very productive show. We love the show and always find interesting and new things for our store.
Donna Rork, Owner, Cottage Toys
For me, Surf Expo is primarily about personal connections. We don’t have written exclusives with any brands. The exclusivity we enjoy in our little domain is the result of my personal relationships with sales reps. Not many reps can afford to visit us in the Virgin Islands, so Surf is when we connect..
Prestlow Majette, President, Big Planet (St. John)
It is very important to have the personal contact with the suppliers so we can keep our professional relation warmer and, consequently, closer. The intimacy gives more freedom to expand and exchange ideas.
Flavia da Silva, General Manager, Shipwreck Shops (St. Mar
The assortment of vendor mix blending surf hardgoods, surf related accessories, surf wear and resort gift and resort wear. I really like how the show is well planned separating vendors by categories and classification. This makes working the show much easier.
Brandy Faber, Marketing Directory, Roark
For more information contact:
John “JR” Rosenberg
Resort, Souvenir & Coastal Gift