Destination Brands Launches MB Miami Beach Suncare
The line, exclusive to the city of Miami Beach, brings the sea to you in a bottle
(September 2, 2014), Miami, FL – MB Miami Beach Suncare, the result of a deal between Destination Brands International and the City of Miami Beach recreates the city in a bottle with essential ingredients like salt water gel, triple acting sea kelp and of course, a beachy fra-grance. The entire MB Miami Beach Suncare line recreates a true sensory experience of Miami Beach while helping to keep skin protected, hydrated, and nourished. A portion of all sales will keep the city’s beaches beautiful via beach clean-ups and sun protection education.
“We are excited to launch our MB Miami Beach Suncare line and collaborate with the City of Miami Beach,” said VP of Marketing and Sales for Destination Brands, Desiree Rodriguez. “Eve-ryone should wear sunscreen every day; products like MB Miami Beach Suncare, with our sig-nature beach scent are lightweight, fast absorbing and refreshing for everyday use. Our very own Miami Beach Lifeguards use MB Suncare products to protect their skin while they watch over our beaches and keep visitors safe.”
MB Suncare provides up to 80 minutes of broad spectrum coverage and water resistance, with factors ranging from 15 to 50. But for those who want glowing color without the sun, MB Suncare also offers two Sunless products in their SoBe Nights line. The product line includes:
• Salt Water Sport Sunscreen Gel offers a natural cooling effect with therapeutic elements that help you to look and feel your best. This fast absorbing and quick drying formula is light and not greasy. The Salt Water Sport Gel provides SPF 15 protection while providing skin with minerals, proteins, and vitamins that protect and nourish the skin.
• Triple Action Sea Kelp Sunscreen Lotion is water resistant and protects against UVA and UVB rays. The Miami Beach sea kelp used in our formula provides the benefits of seaweed’s natural sunscreen while helping to firm the appearance of the skin and protect against pho-to-aging. The SPF 30 formula is non-greasy and absorbs into skin, rehydrating and replen-ishing proteins and minerals lost in the heat of the sun.
• Sport Spray Sunscreen is a long lasting water resistant spray that instantly dries on your skin to provide quick and easy protection. The SPF 50 broad spectrum formula prevents burning and protects the skin from penetrating rays to help skin look younger longer. The Sport Spray Sunscreen is the Miami Beach Lifeguards’ product of choice.
• SoBe Nights Sunless Bronzer Spray allows users to enjoy the benefits of customized Miami Beach tan without exposure to the rays of the sun. It will gradually increase the color of your tan over time without streaking and can be sprayed in 360 degrees for ease of use.
• SoBe Nights Instant Color Sunless Bronzer Lotion allows users to get instant temporary color while offering the benefits of a traditional sunless lotion which gradually increases your color. Touch up and help even your skin tone with this moisturizing lotion.
For more information on Destination Brands and MB Miami Beach Suncare, please visitwww.MiamiBeachSun.com.
About Destination Brands:
Destination Brands International is a fourth generation, family-owned, entrepreneurial busi-ness headquartered in Miami, Florida. Over the years its passionate team of innovators have successfully launched and branded products all over the world. In 2013, the City of Miami Beach partnered with Destination Brands International to develop the official and exclusive sun care product line of Miami
About Surf Expo
Surf Expo is the global watersports and beach lifestyle tradeshow. Produced in January and September each year, the shows draw buyers from specialty stores, major resorts, cruise lines and beach rental companies from across the U.S., and 71 countries. Surf Expo features approximately 2,500 booths of apparel and hard goods and a full line-up of special events, demos, fashion shows, and annual award ceremonies. The 2013 shows were named among Trade Show Executive's Fastest 50 for growth in attendance, number of exhibitors and net square footage in addition to being named The Fastest Growing Tradeshow for Attendance by TSNN. For more information visit www.surfexpo.com. All shows are open to trade only.