Why Attend Surf Expo in September?
Attend Global Marketplace Surf Expo for New Beach Lifestyle Products, Brands, Hardgoods, and Apparel
Surf Expo is the largest and longest running watersports and beach lifestyle tradeshow in the world. Since 1976 retailers from around the world have relied on Surf Expo to identify new trends, new brands, and to get business done. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this vibrant, award winning marketplace in September 2016!
- Record Breaking Attendance – Surf Expo continues to break records for growth in attendance. With more than 2,500 booths featuring products ranging from high end surf brands to value-price souvenirs and coastal gifts the show is a buyers paradise.
- New Brands/New Products – The #1 reason retailers attend a tradeshow is to find new products. The Surf Expo show floor brings more than 250 new brands to the marketplace each show.
- Interact With Decision Makers- Get valuable face-time with manufacturer’s senior management.
- Custom Imprinted Merchandise– The largest show for custom imprinted t-shirts and sportswear. Hundreds of designs that can be branded for your store.
- Buyers Rely on Surf Expo – More than half of Surf Expo buyers have attended at least 4 consecutive shows/markets, and come from all over the globe because they trust that they will find the best of beach lifestyle, resort and board sports at each show.
- Easy To Shop, All Under One Roof – Surf Expo’s September show features nine categories of products all under one roof. To make it easy for buyers to find what they are looking for, and maximize their time at the show, the floor is organized by product category, including surf, skate SUP, wake, wind, kayak/canoe, swimwear, resort, boutique, footwear, coastal gift and performance.
- Demo Day – Try out the latest SUP and Wake products before you buy, at Surf Expo’s Annual Demo Day, on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at Orlando Watersports Complex.
- Surf Expo Turns 40! – Surf Expo is a proven marketplace, and we are proud to celebrate our 40th Anniversary in 2016.
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Questions about Surf Expo? The Buyer Relations Team is here to help!
|Steven “Fish” Fisher
Sr. Buyer Relations Manager