SURF EXPO SEPTEMBER ATTENDEE PROFILE
For the past five years Surf Expo has been ranked among the fastest growing trade shows in the U.S. for attendance. The business-focused marketplace attracts buyers from all over the world.
- Surf Expo's total buyer attendance represents over $2 billion in buying power.
- Average attendance exceeds 26,500 including buyers, exhibitors and media.
- The top four reasons buyers come to Surf Expo are to see new products, find new suppliers, keep up to date with trends and see existing suppliers.
- Buyers represent more than 7,500 storefronts from across the U.S., Canada, Europe and the Caribbean.
- Retailers with primary market categories, including Surf, Skate, Resort, Swim, Boutique, Wake, Wind and SUP, are attracted to the more than 2,300 booths of apparel and hardgoods and the full line up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies and watersport demos.
- The number one order-writing show in the industry.