WHY SURF EXPO?
Surf Expo is your best marketplace to reach Board, Beach, Resort & Fashion retailers.
- The longest running boardsports and beach/resort lifestyle tradeshow in the world
- Produced twice annually (January and September) for 37 years
- Average attendance exceeds 20,000 including buyers, exhibitors and media
- More than 2,200 booths of apparel and hardgoods and a full line up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies and watersport demos.
- Buyers represent more than 7,000 storefronts from across the U.S., Canada, Europe and the Caribbean
- The number one order-writing show in the industry.
What markets does Surf Expo represent?
Our September show features nine main categories: Boutique, Resort, Wind/Kite, Wake, Skate, SUP, Surf, Footwear and Swim.
In additions to these categories we also attract Vendors and Buyers for POS (Point of Sale), Store Fixtures, Marketing & Promotional, Logistical Services and various non-profits.
What Buyer categories attend Surf Expo?
Primary Company Category
% of Total Retailers Attending
Gift & Souvenir
Please note: Retailers are asked to pick one main category, however most buy across several categories.
Who are these Retailers and why do they attend?
In addition to specialty retailers Surf Expo is also shopped by Costco, Macy’s, Target, Disney, Paradies, Academy Sports, Military Exchange, Sandals Resorts, etc.
More than 400 foreign stores are in attendance, with a high percentage of Caribbean and Puerto Rican retailers.
Request a Contract
In order for us to give you the most up to date contract, please complete the below form.
January 9-11, 2014
Orange County Convention Center WEST HALL A2-C
9800 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
Thur & Fri - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Surf, Dive & Consumables
Skate, Wake, Kite, SUP
John "JR" Rosenberg
Resort & Souvenir
Swim & Lifestyle