SURF EXPO SEPTEMBER 2015
Get your contract in early to be a part of the first round of booth assignments. Request your September 2015 exhibit space contract today.
SURF EXPO AT A GLANCE
Listen to exhibitors and retailers tell why September Surf Expo is a must-attend show for fresh and saltwater related surf, beach and resort industries. For an inside look at the Resort and Coastal Gift sections of Surf Expo, click here.
WHY EXHIBIT IN SEPTEMBER?
- More than 26,500+ attendees.
- More than 7,500 retail storefronts from 47 US States and Territories, and 82 countries were represented.
- Surf Expo was named Fastest Growing Tradeshow for Attendance 2014 and in 4 years prior by TSNN.
WHAT MAKES THE SEPTEMBER SURF EXPO UNIQUE?
- The addition of our Wake & Wind categories in September attracts retailers from inland & freshwater locations.
- September draws international buyers from year-round warm weather destinations such as Puerto Rico, the Caribbean Islands, Latin & South Americas, Bermuda, Mexico, Southeast Asia and Costa Rica.
- The September Surf Expo hosts Board Demo Day, an outdoor event that attracts more than 800 retailers to test the latest wake and SUP lines.
- While 65% of buyers attend BOTH September and January Surf Expo, 35% attend one or the other (approximately 1,200 buyers). A consistent presence at both shows is the only way to reach all Surf Expo buyers.
2014 Fastest Growing Attendance (TSNN)
2014 Top 50 Fastest Growing (Trade Show Executive)
2013 Top 50 Fastest Growing for Attendance, Exhibitors and Size (Trade Show Executive)
2013 25 Fastest Growing Show for Attendance (TSNN)
2012 Top 25 Fastest Growing Show (TSNN)
2010 Top 250 Fastest Growing Shows (TSNN)
What markets does Surf Expo September represent?
Feedback from the Show
This show has been the single best trade show we’ve ever had, It was a combination of the quality of the buyers that we saw and the consistency of our booth being busy. John Vance, President, Freewaters
It’s been a great show. Our goal is to have full, packed days- and that’s definitely been the case. Charlie Setzler, President, Rusty
We do three sports categories- kiteboarding, wakeboarding and stand-up paddleboarding- and being in the heart of Surf Expo allowed us to see a ton of buyers. Greg Kish, Sales and Marketing Director, Slingshot
Surf Expo has a great history and as a new brand and first-time exhibitor, we’ve had a great experience here. We’ve opened a ton of new doors and seeing all sorts of buyers, which is great for us. Brandy Faber, Marketing Director, Roark
This show was very productive for us. We checked out some cool sunglass lines in the resort section and picked up a new line for our Michigan State Campus location. We would have never known of them unless we attended your show. George Leichtweiss, Owner, Modern Skate & Surf
Surf Expo is the key strategy we use to market to the masses. I don’t know if there are a lot of industries who can count on one event that can get so many of their targeted market together in one place at one time. Lisa Shinham, Wave Zone Skimboards
I thought the show was great - I spent all 3 days there from opening to close and wrote orders daily, especially with the smaller brands that don't have local reps. Coco Tihanyi, President & Owner, Surf Diva, Inc.
We were able to place some great buys for our Spring 2014 season with some new and existing vendors. It was all very exciting! Tara Jardine Towers, Senior Logo Buyer, Marshall Retail Group